17 amazing seconds

(15 posts)
  1. inournight

2. Sandemose

Goooooooosh....

3. kurtisrosenwinkel
    Administrator

hey man do you have any more from this concert?

4. inournight

Sorry Kurt, I only found this on Youtube. You'd have better luck with the uploader.

Edit page
  5. Chris

That was an incredible concert Kurt. At times it sounded like 3 and 4 people on stage. Your vocal range is outstanding as well.. I thought you were going to play a second piece for the encore but those Canadians kept clapping (for good reason). I hope this is a sign of things to come, because I've never heard anything like that. Did you have the Boss Octave pedal going to one amp or both, and was it just used for the E and A strings? What creativity.

Best!

6. Lasse S

jesus christ... better than bacon!!!

7. contremisart

damn.. this is teasing me. i am about to see kurt in 2 weeks with the hollowbody band and only thing worrying my mind is i will be arrested at the airport because i haven't done my military services :)

8. mitch_33

I was supposed to go to this concert, unfortunately someone took holidays at work so I wasn't able to get the time off. It will haunt me for the rest of my life.

9. JPMike

Divine

10. jazzacast55

Moments of that clip reminded me of this:

[+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Video Plugin

11. wommusic
    Key Master

12. sortell

Kurt.... Please make solo album.

13. mretfasterer

Mr. Rosenwinkel.....
    PLEASE!!!!! make a solo album....or 2....(second the sortell post!)
    I heard that there were 3 albums in the making, at one point...
    -New Quartet
    -Big Band
    -Solo Guitar!!
    I assume those were the three, hopefully the acoustic gig with Scofield is also in there somewhere! AND the Time Machine, that album would be REEEDICULOUS!!(And seemingly an amazing experience to make!)

PS...YouRock,I'dLoveToSeeYourBook(PleasePrintAndFinishIt!!),WhoWroteGammaBand??HowComeYouDon'tPlayItAllTheTime??What'sYourBiggestSoloGuitarInfluenceBecauseVanEpsDidn'tPlaySomeOfTheShapesTHatYouDoAndI'mNotSureANYBODYDoes
    And/OrDid!,ThanksForYourAmazingContributionToTheGuitar,Can'tWaitToTranscribeMoreFromYa!

14. geetarted

Uploader http://www.youtube.com/user/silverbutterfly1000 just posted 2 more short clips. Inspired.

15. Benny

Found these

You must log in to post.