Register

About Aaron Parks

(3 posts)

Tags:

1. Sandemose

Hi Kurt and Anders. Being a fan of Aarons playing and music, I would love to hear the story about how Kurt and he got together in the first place. How was Kurt get introduced to Aaron and how was the first impression? I thinks its so cool that at least two tunes of his seems to be in the repertoire when playing in the quartet. I used to follow Aarons blog at myspace for very long, but I guess he stoped posting for some personal reasons. I hope he is doing great and eventually will be more active again. One post was about schoolchildren painting what they imagined while listening to "Peaceful Warrior". Drawings and with titles to the song that the children came up with were published in the blog. I think someone called it "Light in the attic" or something. I was a really beutiful blogg. Give him my best wishes if you talk to him soon.

Best regards,

Sandemose

2. wommusic
    Key Master

Hey Sandemose - I think it was Eric Harland that introduced Kurt and Aaron Parks to each other. They did a short tour in Japan a couple of years ago, and had great fun doing so. Aaron is a great pianist and a great composer!

3. Colonel Trane

Aaron is the man. I can't wait for him to release more music.

You must log in to post.