Contact us

Any upcoming recordings from Kurt?

(9 posts)

No tags yet.

1. Poparad

Judging from his recording pace so far, it seems like in the next year or so it should be time for a new release. I know he's mentioned a few different ideas in the past for projects he'd like to do. Any decisions made as to what's next? A new studio record? Another standards trio? Heartcore 2.0? Something different entirely?

2. barolo

There seems to be a tour this fall with "Kurt Rosenwinkels Time Machine" - feat. Andrew d'Angelo, Nasheet Waits and Eric Revis. Lets hope thereĀ“s a recording in the pipeline as well for this combo.

3. Matt

kurt should do a bossa album, all in weird time signatures. just a thought

4. bingefeller

I like the idea of the bossa album, Matt!

5. lucapusch

I heard somewhere that the next album will be a solo album, but no idea when it will be released.

Secret
  6. thoeller

I would love to hear another standards record with the faster tunes he's been playing. nica's dream, milestones, inner urge, BACKUP!!!!! I've been listening to reflections pretty much twice a day lately what great album. his tone on that record is off the hook too.

7. JorgeRubiales

I love tunes like zhivago, dream of the old (that one gives me shivers)... I think it's that kind of songs where Kurt sounds uniquely like himself

8. rustyair

Please make a Solo album!!!

9. JorgeRubiales

That one would be interesting to hear. But with voice!

You must log in to post.