1. Comma
    2. Stablemates
    3. Terra Nova
    4. Zhivago
    5. Ezra
    6. A Minor

:D

2. Redbeard

Yes, thank you, Lasse. I'm way behind and just now listened to this recording. Excellent quality. Saw KR's band four or five times in '07, and this brings back very fond memories.

Does anyone know if "Comma" (track 1) is a Kurt original? Sounds like it. Goddamn, how many amazing tunes are in his back-catalog that haven't been officially released yet? He should be making $$ off these.

3. Where can I download this?

4. Redbeard

There's a download link under the topic "Bootlegs" here in the Forum. I downloaded it months ago but only now had a chance to listen. If that link is dead, I saw a number of other sources while googling for the setlist.

Secret
  5. arewolfe

Red: Comma is a KR original. I hope all of these are released soon:

Gama Band
    Comma
    I need to know
    Turns
    Ezra

It amazes me that Turns has never actually been released. I think it's among the most outstanding contemporary jazz compositions of the last 30-40 years. I consider it in the same class as Chick Corea's "Spain."

6. Redbeard

Thanks for the confirmation, arewolfe. Have you heard "Little Dreams"? Kurt played it during both sets of the January '09 NPR webcast (the second set was the keeper). One of my favorites. Apparently there are lyrics, too, as I caught someone singing it on YouTube (not Rebecca Martin). And speaking of YT, there's another tune Kurt plays the shit out of called "Preguntas." Assuming that's another original as I've never encountered it elsewhere:

[+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Video Plugin

7. animitta

maybe it's out of topic but just about the tune Little Dreams:
    have you ever heard this one?

I think it's amazing

All the Best
    Animitta

8. Redbeard

Yes, Animitta, that's the one! Thanks for locating it. Maybe Kurt is saving this gem for the vocal album he keeps promising to record. IMHO, however, I love the way it keeps building and building in the instrumental version -- similar to "Comma."

One other new tune I forgot to mention ... the one KR introduced on Dutch television (how lucky Europeans are to find jazz on TV!) ... "Whispers of Love":

9. Lasse S

Sorry guys, the right setlist is:

Kama
    Stablemates
    Terra Nova
    Zhivago
    Ezra
    A Minor

Best,
    Lasse :)

10. tekqui

Hello guitarguy77 and Lasse S,

Hey Guys,

I know I'm way late to this party, but I have searched and cannot find this show anywhere online.

Nothing on dimeadozen and the only possibility I saw was btjunkie and I'm a day late on that site too, which is now closed down.

Here's the only info I found regarding this show:

FIEMME SKI JAZZ 2007

Cavalese, Val di Fiemme, Italy

Kurt Rosenwinkel Quartet

March 17, 2007

21:00 - Auditorium Conference Centre, Cavan

Kurt Rosenwinkel (guitar), Aaron Goldberg (piano), Joe Martin (bass), Eric Harland (drums)

If you could be so kind as to upload it and provide a link, I would really appreciate your help and generosity in sharing.

Grazie,

tq

11. boom

12. dexterfm

Hello tekqui, I'm still searching for that recording. Any luck so far?

You must log in to post.