Bugs? Nuno?

(5 posts)
  1. Sandemose

Hey Nuno. Yesterday I posted a Smalls gig allert thread. Ari Hoenig and Gilad Hekselman plays tonight. I posted it, but it never showed up on the "News feed". So, today I was trying to post an reply to see if it would bump so people wouldnt miss it. "Topic not found" it said. When I tried to add tags to it, I only got back to the forom frontpage. The first post was written 11hours ago (it said).

What is this about? Nuno? I know this have happend two or three times before. You remember me telling you about posts that disappear?

So, tonight, Ari Hoenig, Gilad Hekselman among others play at Smalls. I think I can join in for a while. Hope you guys can make it.

Best, Sandemose

2. nateroberts

I'm so pumped for this show - they were ridiculous last time. I'll be there for sure Sandemose.

- nate
    http://www.naterobertsmusic.com

Register
  3. Colonel Trane

I'll be there too

4. Sandemose

I will probably show up for the second set. I cant stay up till 0300 (when the gig starts), since I have to get up 0700 in the morning. I will set the alarm to 0500 (ouch!) and hopefully see some of the second set. Perhaps someone is still on the chat by then, otherwise, see you some other time :)

Best, Sandemose

Email
  5. Nuno
    Key Master

Sandemose, everything seems to be working well on the board. What might have happened is that sometimes there are very small "lags" of communication between the server and the database or your internet provider and the website server. And in these instances the post don't follow trough. But this is normal to happen; and you should always check afterwards if the new post appears.

Don't hesitate to contact me if you need help.

best

Private

You must log in to post.