No tags yet.

1. sergiojl

2. jbroad

Magical rainbow ponies
  3. damelgar22

4. Juan

5. sam

6. nihalvora

7. I'm kind of late to the party, but if I could get a copy of those exercises that'd be great.

Joescartwright at gmail dot com

8. tosy

Hello Everyone,
    This is my first post, and Im sorry if its in the wrong place. The story I will tell might get a bit winded but here goes.
    Im an older guy, product of the 60s. About 20 years ago I started taking lessons from a old fella on a bet. He said I can
    teach you more in four lessons than you have learned since you picked up a guitar. Note, I suck at playing but I can buy a good
    one. Thats a quote from a younger guitar friend. But, the guy was right! In four lessons I could play chords in just about every place on the neck and knew exactly which note I was playing on each string. Now I used to just play the cowboy chords but this guy had me doing a circle of fifths and I could play 7th chords and change them with no problem at all. For the first time, I felt like I knew the neck. Problem is, the guy got cancer and could no longer teach. I think he passed away but, he left me with an obsessed hunger to relearn this method.
    Here is what I remember. It was a number system. 1735 3157 and so on with the one,three,five and seven notes. And the inversions of each. I was having great fun playing rhythm. I cant find my notes. I just have the memory of feeling like I had finally progressed.
    Does ANYONE know what Im talking about? If you do, can you either send me a link or somehow help me get this info back?
    Ive gotten my strat back from a guy I sold it to and Im excited to relearn this method.
    Sorry for the long winded post, but, now its up to anyone that can help me. Ill thank you in advance for taking the time.
    I wait
    tosy

9. jorgemg1984

Tosy, shoot me an e-mail, it's faster. Just my nickname @gmail.com

You must log in to post.