Strict Standards: Non-static method BP_Options::get() should not be called statically in /home/actidemann/kurtrosenwinkel.com/forum/bb-includes/backpress/functions.bp-options.php on line 9

Strict Standards: Non-static method BP_Options::get() should not be called statically in /home/actidemann/kurtrosenwinkel.com/forum/bb-includes/class.bp-options.php on line 26

Strict Standards: Non-static method BP_Options::get() should not be called statically in /home/actidemann/kurtrosenwinkel.com/forum/bb-includes/backpress/functions.bp-options.php on line 9

Strict Standards: Non-static method BP_Options::prefix() should not be called statically in /home/actidemann/kurtrosenwinkel.com/forum/bb-includes/class.bp-options.php on line 49

<br/> <b>Strict Standards</b>: Non-static method BP_Options::get() should not be called statically in <b>/home/actidemann/kurtrosenwinkel.com/forum/bb-includes/backpress/functions.bp-options.php</b> on line <b>9</b><br/> Filters solo changes! « The Kurt Rosenwinkel Forum
Private

Filters solo changes!

(3 posts)
  1. callum

Hey all, wondering if any of you have transcribed Filters and would care to share the solo changes with me... I have the head but the rest eludes me.

Cheers
    Callum

2. kurtisrosenwinkel
    Administrator

its you stepped out of a dream in the key of B

3. callum

From the man himself! Can't get much better then that, cheers Kurt!

You must log in to post.