Contact us

Guitar Pedals

(7 posts)
  1. jazznan

Any chance we could get a detailed listing of the pedals featured in the recent pics of the trio, etc... in the gallery section? thanks

Register
  2. cruxtable

i know a few of them... the tc electronics nova reverb, eventide timefactor delay, rat distortion, he uses some lehle signal routers and dloops, that petersen strobostomp, what looks like a boss octave pedal, the hog, that orange one is for tremolo, i think.. what i'm wondering if he is really using all of these pedals on this album, it doesn't seem like you'd be hearing anything on a standards album aside from maybe a little reverb and delay...have to wait and see.

3. denjz

4. michaeld

If anyone is interested, I am selling a T.C. Electronic Nova Reverb. It's in mint condition and at a great price.

5. Whats the effect on the album Everything will be alright where the guitar signal distorts like when you have a loose lead or something? I like that.

6. Benny

Rickh,
    I think that may be Kurt clipping the input of a Lexicon LXP-1. That sound gets a mention here: http://www.kurtrosenwinkel.com/forum/topic/kurts-sound

7. Good stuff, thanks Benny! Don't think I can find one though...

Private

You must log in to post.