Edit page

I dreamt of Kurt

(3 posts)

No tags yet.

1. monk

Just something weird to share!

2 nights ago, I dreamt of attending some sort of music program and was put into the same group as Kurt! We formed a quartet and guess what - Brad Mehldau was in the quartet too!

Yesterday I dreamt of Herbie Hancock talking a lot to me etc

I think Im going crazy.. Im not sure who will it be tonight

2. cruxtable

haha. funny you should bring it up...i think i had a dream last night that kurt was in... i was on stage and attempting to assist the pianist by playing a bassline on the piano sitting next to him, and kurt was there, i think playing some instrument. and i think the pianist ended up being jeff ballard. weird.

3. Sandemose

I had this nightmare when I was in highschool, in a music program: I found myself sitting on a stage, behind a drum set. I would look out over the crowd, full of longhaired hardrockers and Dave Weckl look-a-likes. They would sit and look at me with this expectation in their eyes, and I realize that not only am I supposed to play drums in front of them: this is a clinic. Im invited by some fancy school to talk about drumming and play some crazy odd time meter stuff to satisfy these kids. I have never sat behind a drum set. Slowly I start with the kick, trying to find out how it works, just to see whats going to happen...

Best, Sandemose

Email

You must log in to post.