I want KR merchandising

(19 posts)

No tags yet.

1. balowski

Hi everyone,

Don´t you like the cd covers of reflections and Our secret wolrd???

I would like to wear a KR´s T-shirt with that covers in it

What do you think guys?

Bye

2. Sandemose

I want a coffe mug with I picture of Kurt saying:

"Me Kurt - you NOT" on it.

How much would that cost ACT?

Best, Sandemose

3. Kapteinar

That would be awesome! I'd buy the t-shirt, and the mug! (Especially if it was that mug - LOL! :)

4. mrzzajjazz

Haha! Great one Sandemose! I would definately buy the mug :D

5. Redbeard

Definitely a T-shirt with the OJM artwork! I also like that Japanese CD display.

6. Yeah a T shirt with the remedy artwork on it would be great aswell

7. Sandemose

ACT, Im serious. How much?

Best, Sandemose

8. wommusic
    Key Master

Hey Guys - thanks for the feedback! Much appreciated all this enthusiasm! We've talked about this in the past, but your postings definitely is inspiration to not only talk the talk but to.... ;-)

9. I would definitely buy a Kurt shirt.

10. TruthHertz

It's coming on the warmer weather. How about an "Under It All" beach blanket?
    Square egg poachers for the Cubism line of products? FILTERS filters for your coffee machine?
    Blue cotton button up cowboy shirt that has stitched over the pocket "I wanna be Kurt"?
    Exact replicas of Kurt's shoes and a certificate and T-shirt that says "I've walked in his shoes, can I be HIM now?"
    Plastic replicas of Kurt's pedalboard so we can look like Kurt without spending all that money"
    How about publishing a book called "Creating great solos with Kurt Rosenwinkel" and inside is blank manuscript paper and a picture of Kurt in the upper left hand corner of each page?
    "Use Of Light" LED flashlights
    c'mon Anders! Spice up that merch table!
    David

11. the shoes would be called 'next steps'

12. Alvin

And for me a pack of condoms called East Coast Love Affair please...

13. Anny Mouse

Alvin, I think a better word for those would be "Synthetics." :)

14. TruthHertz

<And for me a pack of condoms called East Coast Love Affair please...>
    You'll find them in the "Love In The Modern World" section of the Kurt Pharmacy. For the shy, there's the brown paper version "Our Secret World".
    There could be a line of care products for your guitar, waxes and cleaners. In the TV commercial the music in the background is The polish Song.
    For the young'uns how 'bout a pop up book, maybe about the life of a butterfly... Call it A Life Unfolds...
    David

15. The pop up book yes, but the condoms should never be called " a life unfolds ".

16. jazzbum

How about publishing a book called "Creating great solos with Kurt Rosenwinkel" and inside is blank manuscript paper and a picture of Kurt in the upper left hand corner of each page?

TruthHertz - I about fell out of my chair laughing at that one. HA.

I second the T-shirt idea. Also, I need a poster for my practice room. I already have pic with me and Kurt up there, but I love that OJM cover.....reminds me of David Stone Martin's work on those Verve records in the 50's.....would be an awesome poster.

17. aramaya

If you're going to take a lesson from Phish, put your entire catalogue of Live recordings online (here only) and sell them for $5-10 digital download only. I would love to hear some of the sets of the Heartcore band, and I would probably buy a good deal of your work from 2006, as well as others. ACT!

On that note, bring someone on tour with you who can record on the spot and send people home with the show.
    Sell it as a flashdrive so you don't have to burn CD's and it only takes 2-3seconds to drop the files. Flashdrives are cheap; you could probably get them in bulk for 15-20cents each.

18. ( with all due respect):
    I don't want you to take any lessons from phish.

You must log in to post.