Register

Kemper Profiling amps?

(6 posts)
  1. jamacy77

Dear Forum peeps,

I've heard great things about the Kemper Profile amps.
    Some people prefer them than the Axe FX. Does anybody here have one? It seems very interesting/innovating.
    http://www.kemper-amps.com/home

:-)

Admin
  2. kurtisrosenwinkel
    Administrator

Kemper amp is great. I like it very much! the Axe FX is also great, i use them both recently together. I prefer the amp models in the Kemper and the effects and routing in the axe-fx.

3. jamacy77

Thanks Kurt!

What type of footswitch are you using with it? I'm thinking about buying a Kemper. Also, are the delays and reverbs decent?

Thanks

4. kurtisrosenwinkel
    Administrator

i am using another cutting edge and revolutionary product from RJM called the Mastermin GT, a midi foot controller with silent switches and the ability to name all the buttons how you want on bright LED screens for each button, also with multiple pages possible. very easy to program and a pleasure to work with. this one unit has opened the whole world of midi control up for me.

k

5. kurtisrosenwinkel
    Administrator

reverbs and delays on Kemper and indeed all the effects are great.

6. jamacy77

Thanks for your time and kindness, Kurt! The Kemper looks very cool. I had a chance to try one at Guitar Center in Boston, but there were lots of kids playing loud licks around me, so of course I couldn't have a clear idea of how the amp was sounding.

I'll check the pedalboard out. The mastermind looks great! It's a bit expensive, but I'm sure it's worth it! The have different sizes. Time to invest some $$. I want a small rig, but yet efficient!

Thanks again!
    Best,
    Gustavo

You must log in to post.