Kurt Rosenwinkel Questionnaire

(17 posts)
  1. wommusic
    Key Master

Hey all you forum members,

If you are so inclined then we'd love your feedback in advance of the Nov. 13 Wommusic release of Kurt Rosenwinkel's new album "Star of Jupiter". You can do so by clicking the link here - it's just a few questions that you should take you less than 5 minutes to answer:

http://www.wommusic.com/iem/surveys.php?id=6

Thank U very much in advance!

Wommusic

2. mitch_33

Done! Can't wait for the new album.

3. senggedorje

Happy to oblige.

4. jbroad

i didn't see "star of jupiter" listed on the amazon.com site

5. JPMike

how you preorder??

6. arewolfe

I'm going to wet my drawers. Can't wait for this. This quartet was ridiculous when I saw them in March.

7. Thiago

Done!

Hi Anders, do you have any information about the date of release?

8. fakejake

Nov. 13 Wommusic release of Kurt Rosenwinkel's new album "Star of Jupiter".

9. Thiago

Thanks, fakejake. I think I was sleeping when I first read the post.

10. jbroad

"Side note : Is there any word on The Hollowbody Band tour having any live stuff released, or is there a complete radio broadcast or bootleg.......im amazed they played so many shows and not 1 bootleg has popped up, im dying to hear multiple shows from Scofield and Kurt, and would love something FM or soundboard quality and a complete show, but i will settle for a taper copy, just want something to put on my iphone and get immersed in.......... "

i haven't seen a single thing. there are only a handful of mediocre sounding you tube clips

11. wommusic
    Key Master

Hey Everybody,

Thanks so much for all of your answers. Wanted to let you know that, so far, The Remedy scores a narrow "win" as the overall favorite album that Kurt has released as a leader among people who have replied to this survey. And, yes, Nov. 13 "Star of Jupiter" is coming to a shop near you..at most just a couple of clicks on the computer! ;-)

Thanks again - it's fun and helpful to read all of your answers!

12. smoke

Completed. For the record, Heartcore for the win.

13. aramaya

Hey Anders, you should release "the Remedy Live at the VV" complete recordings as a digital download. You have a couple nights worth of shows from that recording, yes? If the remedy is the most popular, then I can only imagine that people would purchase the sets. an authorized Kurt Rosenwinkel bootleg series would be a great addition!

14. wommusic
    Key Master

Thanks Aramaya - somewhere down the line perhaps...so many NEW albums we want to make right now! :-)

15. aramaya

of course! looking forward to the new material as well!

You must log in to post.