looking for a kurt song

(5 posts)

No tags yet.

1. the other day i was trolling the youtube and came across a kurt song. it was a studio thing and not live. there was maybe a black and white still for an image. maybe it's off of enemies of energy ( i only owned that briefly ). he was singing, i think there was acoustic guitar in the mix. the drums seemed flat and clean in that old mtv unplugged way ( brushes or hot rods). a thing that really stood out is that it felt like steely dan ...like a lot.
    i generally don't like that vibe, but he made it hypnotically inviting/comforting. i was impressed that he chose to share/make something in that vein.
    it felt at times that the voices were doubled and they kind of faded in and out in ( in some backwards message-y anti compression way).
    does this ring a bell or could i have dreamt this?
    thanks
    ps he is really rad

2. ... found it .portuguese. it's that "hey" and the hihat shutting at the same time on the and of 4 that gives it that steely dan thing i think.

3. Sandemose

Could it be "Number ten"? Kinda dreamy, impressionistic song with acoustic guitar and vocals? Its on "Enemies of Energy"

Best, Sandemose

4. david6strings

The Polish song?

5. jorgemg1984

Probably "Portuguese", last song on "Under It All"

You must log in to post.