looping

(7 posts)

No tags yet.

1. cruxtable

hey all,

i've been getting into looping, wondering if anyone has something, videos and such, to share of great applications of looping. i am into bill frisell and saw his recent john lennon feature that had some cool use of loops, looking for some more inspiration.

also, i do need to get a designated looper...i've been using the dl4, but i would really like something that supports multiple loops, so i can record them separately and turn them off and on again if i need to..i've looked briefly at the rc-300 and the boomeraing iii, but not sure what would be best. any recommendations? also, i saw somewhere that kurt uses a boomerang, does anyone know of any videos or anything where he can be seen using it?

Edit page
  2. Thiago

Hi Paul.
    I don't know much about it, but I really like the job of Wolfgang Muthspiel in this duo with Brian Blade.

[+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Flash Video

3. cruxtable

shit yeah

Magical rainbow ponies
  4. hoops

The rc 50 is awesome but it's expensive. It has soft touch pedals which help keep loops on time. Also has 3 rec/play buttons and 3 stop buttons. Plus track faders and other crazy shit.

5. cruxtable

i'm looking at getting the boomerang 3, as it supports multiple independent loops and other features i need, such as stutter and reverse...any recommendations?

6. hoops

Never tried the boomerang looper. Heard they're great though. Wish I could be of better help.

7. geetarted

The new Boomerang 3 is supurb. For looping check out David Torn. I use some apps on my Iphone with good results.

You must log in to post.