Secret

Lyrics and music for "Little Dreamer"?

(13 posts)

No tags yet.

1. phanover44

Private
  2. arewolfe

Hi Phanover. What's your email? I transcribed it a few years ago. Just need to scan it. No lyrics.

3. Dorian Grey

4. Lasse S

5. mf

would you mind just writing what you came up with for the names of the chords here?

6. arewolfe

Sorry, haven't had a chance to scan it yet. On the chart, I called the intro piano arpeggios the "A Section." Didn't label them as chords.

B section: Asus2, Abmaj7(no5th), E-7, C

C section: D-7(11), Esus2sus4, Bbmaj7(13), Cadd9
    4th time: D-7(11), Esus2sus4, Bbmaj7(13), A

The Abmaj7 chord in the B section can have b5, #5, 13, or no 5th at all (1, 7, 3 is a nice voicing). A good scale for it is Lydian #5 #9. You could pull any note from that and use it on the chord.

The E sus2 sus4 voicing I like (low to high):

x
    x

Asus2 voicing:

x

7. arewolfe

Chart sent. I also scanned Portuguese if anyone wants it.

8. Chris

9. Neither

Please, send it to http://themusicofkurtrosenwinkel.blogspot.fr !

10. arewolfe

Sent to all.

Neither I think I'd like to re-write Little Dreamer if it's going to be posted on a public site. The chart I have is just a sketch and has a few things incorrect with it. The Portuguese chart is much better, so I sent that one to you.

If anyone wants to email me an mp3 of Portuguese, or better yet, the whole album, that would be awesome. I lost it two years ago when my computer died.

11. jseaberry

12. arewolfe

Sent to jseaberry. Neither posted the PDF for Portuguese on his site for anyone else that wants it. I think he's putting up the other chart, too: http://themusicofkurtrosenwinkel.blogspot.fr

13. jseaberry

Yes, thank you!!! It is wonderful work.

You must log in to post.