Mike Moreno Lesson Audio

(14 posts)
  1. reggit25

Hey everyone!

This is kind of a sister thread to the Lage Lund Lesson Audio post. I was wondering if anybody has any recordings of lessons or clinics/masterclasses from Mike Moreno? I have a tonne of my own Rosenwinkel, Lund and Moreno transcriptions that I've recently scanned onto my computer and I'd be very happy to trade them all for a some audio lesson stuff- I would like to hook up a skype lesson with him but the internet connection out where I live just wouldn't allow it.

J.

Edit page
  2. reggit25

I was looking through my hard drive and found a recording of a masterclass with Gilad Hekselman from approximately 2011. I would be willing to trade this too for any recordings of Mike Moreno giving a clinic or lesson.

3. ericost

4. reggit25

5. Ben

6. ericost

7. patfarlow

ive got a Gilad lesson i could trade for a Moreno...

8. ericost

9. patfarlow

10. juanpaguitar

Same here reggit25, your Email is not working.
    If anyone want to trade some clinics, masterclasses let me know your email

11. egav

Just gonna throw in that Mike would be really pissed if he knew recordings of his lessons are getting around. He allows students to record the lessons, but makes a point to not share them.

12. smoke

I'm with egav. Hate to be a dick but I know Mike and I'm 100% sure he wouldn't think this is cool at all. Email him and see if you can work something out legit.

13. krzywyjan

juanpaguitar what's Your email ?

14. juanpaguitar

You must log in to post.