Mikkel Ploug

(11 posts)
  1. Neither

Edit page
  2. Poparad

His album with Sissel Vera Petersen and Joachim Baddenhurst (I probably misspelled both of their names) titled "Equilibrium" is one of the most beautiful records I have ever heard.

3. Neither

Hi Jeremey,
    I saw you made a transcription of "Four !" on your website ( http://www.poparad.com/learn.php ). I agree with you : Equilibrium is a beautiful record.

Secret
  4. Totally unrelated but, beautiful job with the monder tune I saw on you tube. You are a great guitar player.

5. Poparad

Thanks. That one wasn't as ferocious as I thought it would be. I've been working on Windowpane, however, for well over a year now. Well, for the most part. I seem to learn 95% of it and get burned out and put it aside for a few months, forgetting most of it.

6. Poparad

Hopefully in the near future I'll have some more Ploug transcriptions to put up. I've got a few half-finished that I need to get back on again. I actually got an e-mail from Mikkel about my "Four!" transcription. He offered a couple corrections for one part that I never could decide the right chord symbol for, since the harmony isn't very clearly implied, but otherwise said what I came up with was what he had.

Contact us
  7. Neither

Anybody can help for the name of his effects ?

8. smoke

I'll take a crack at it.

Light Green - Ibanez TS9
    Pink/Purple - Maxon AD-999
    Small Blue - Malekko Chorus (possibly trem)
    Big Green - Line 6 DL4
    Big Tweed - Vanamps Sole-mate
    Small black one - maybe a TC Electronics tuner?

The Moog is either a Freqbox or Phaser.

Not sure about the expression pedal/wah thingy.

Magical rainbow ponies
  9. Neither

thanks a lot

Secret
  10. Gesture

Wow Equilibrium is amazing.. Great singer as well. Thanks so much!

11. Neither

He plays with Pete Robbins Transatlantic Quartet, on the album "Live in Basel", great album too.

You must log in to post.