Moffa Lorraine

(14 posts)
  1. nowjazz

Email
  2. Benny

It's worth emailing Nico Moffa. Occasionally he has an instrument become available at short notice.

3. nateroberts

I've got one. Not for sale, sorry, but they are really great guitars and I would encourage you to keep trying to find one. You won't be sorry.

4. mikelorenz

I too have a Moffa Lorraine and can say its one of the best things I've done for myself...it's truly a great instrument and always inspiring to play.

5. nowjazz

I'll try:) I did send mr Moffa a mail, but 1,5 year is a long time...

6. mikelorenz

I waited close to that long and that was 3+ years ago. Definitely worth it if you ask me.

7. nateroberts

For what it's worth, you could consider putting a deposit down and getting on his wait list. If you change your mind in the future, you will not have a hard time selling your spot, so to speak. I "purchased" someone's spot from them, reimbursed him for his deposit and only had to wait 9 months for my Lorraine. Still a long wait, but not nearly as bad.

8. fakejake

Wolfgang Muthspiel just received a Moffa as well. As Nico Moffa gets more and more (also well known) customers, his waiting list well get longer and eventually his prices will rise again. Now is the time to get one ,if you ask me.

9. nateroberts

I may be considering selling my Lorraine in the next weeks / months to finance a larger body instrument (potentially Moffa's Virtuoso, or one by Koentopp). Just wanted to put out some feelers and see if anyone around here had any interest? I'm not desperate yet, and I don't want to just put it on ebay. I just thought I'd see if anyone was thinking about getting in line for one. I could maybe save you the 1.5 years wait!

Let me know,

- Nate

10. mikelorenz

I may be considering selling my Lorraine in the next weeks / months to finance a larger body instrument (potentially Moffa's Virtuoso, or one by Koentopp). Just wanted to put out some feelers and see if anyone around here had any interest? I'm not desperate yet, and I don't want to just put it on ebay. I just thought I'd see if anyone was thinking about getting in line for one. I could maybe save you the 1.5 years wait!

Let me know,

- Nate

How much are you trying to sell it for? As I mentioned before, I have one already but it experienced an "injury" due to some drunk clown at a gig this past January.

11. jorgemg1984

12. fakejake

Nate, could you post a link to some pictures?

13. nateroberts

Hey guys!

I'm sorry to be so delayed in responding again. I sort of forgot this forum doesn't email you when people reply to your messages. I will try to get some photos taken in the next few days.

Talk soon!

14. JPMike

I am not interested in buying it, but I would love to see it. Would you care to post the photos here?

You must log in to post.