More US Tour Dates?

(9 posts)
  1. DonB1

With Kurt playing some January dates in New York, is there any chance he'll play other US venues - I'm specifically hoping for Chicago, or somewhere within driving distance, of course. And how about a class or clinic as long as he's here? And dinner at my house, too! What the heck?!
    But seriosuly, when will we seem some more US dates??
    Thank you,
    Don B
    Chicago, IL

Edit page
  2. kurtisrosenwinkel
    Administrator

hi,
    we will be out to shytown in march...
    cheer,
    k

3. DonB1

Kurt-
    Thanks so much for the quick response; much appreciated! Is it too early to divulge the venue? Or do I just need to watch your site and the internet for an announcement?

One more follow up - do you know if you might be holding a class or clinic of any kind while you're here? Hopefully you will - if you need a music store to work with, I can certainly recommend a couple of very good ones for you. If you're not doing a class of some kind, would you consider a one-on-one lesson? I can definitely get my email to you if there's a chance to set something up.

Thanks very much,

Don

4. You should definitely come to Minneapolis if you're going to hit Chicago. Lots of folks are into you here and I guarantee you'd sell out, maybe even two nights.

5. meanmud

Kurt,

Philly isn't feeling the love.......any word on your return for some gigs??

6. fftwd

Kurt,

How about an east coast tour with a stop in the Raleigh/Durham area?

Thanks

7. sryan

I would love to see Kurt down in Tampa/St. Pete.

8. I second the Tampa/St. Pete vote!

9. wommusic
    Key Master

Hey Everybody - Kurt's game to play all of these places. The main issue, sometimes, is having a promoter set up a date in the particular city. We've had some interest in Florida over the years, but it never materialized into actual gigs - sadly!

You must log in to post.