Admin

Reflections

(78 posts)
  1. wommusic
    Key Master

Hey Redbeard - yes sir...that's from Le Poisson Rouge! Good spotting! :-)

2. How do we download the files after we have paid? I paid by pay pal e check so it hasn't cleared yet but should today/tomorrow. I guess because my payment wasn't yet confirmed I wasn't linked to a download? I ordered the apple loseless version.

Should I email [email protected]?? I have all the paper work confirming my order and the e check.

Cheers

3. wommusic
    Key Master

4. hi there, Ive been experiencing the same problem with downloading, running out of download chances.. It keeps getting stuck at certain file percentage and then suddenly stops. Ive already contacted [email protected]. Hope to get a reply soon and get the complete downloads.. thanks in advance

Magical rainbow ponies
  5. wommusic
    Key Master

Hi Twentysixtow - I hope we have resolved your issue now?

6. Hi, I recently ordered "Reflections" as an MP3 file off of the internet store. I noticed it was not downloading, and received the following notice:

"Something went wrong when trying to process your payment. Please review the error message and try again:
    This is a duplicate transaction, please contact [email protected] to confirm your order. Please do not try to pay again.

I contacted that e-mail with the same concern 2 days ago and have not received a reply. I am sure I was charged for the album so hopefully there is something you can do so I can get the album.

Thanks for your help.

7. wommusic
    Key Master

Hello guitarfreak9272 - thanks for your posting. Actually we have no record of you having made any order, or even of you being in our customer database, so whatever you did to attempt to purchase the album didn't work and you weren't charged. Please give it another try and if you have any further issues, then please go ahead and send us an email to [email protected]. Thanks a bunch!

8. Hi,
    Thanks for your quick response. It was a problem on my part so no worries. It's downloading now and I can't wait to hear it!

9. wommusic
    Key Master

Great - thanks very much again for your support, glad that it got resolved!

10. Sandemose

Man ACT, even if there were delays with the new page and problems accour with downloading the record, I cant imagine the custumer support is near as good anywere else as it is here. Great job, staff :) I wish I would have some problems myself, but no..!

Best,

Sandemose

11. Sorry.... one more thing. I finally downloaded the album and it sounds like some parts of the tracks are missing. Looks like I'm not the first to have this problem. If there's anything you could do that would be great. Thanks so much for your time.

12. wommusic
    Key Master

Sandemose - thank you so much for the kind words...they mean a lot! We feel bad if the experience isn't entirely seamless, that's what we aspire to, and the least we can do is to try to be as helpful as possible when and if problems occur. Luckily the percentage of problems are relatively small, but when they occur we want to correct them right away!

guitarfreak9272 just send you an email as we don't have any orders matching this email address - soon as we get it we will help you get the files. Thanks!

13. wommusic
    Key Master

Hi guitarfreak9272 - we deleted your post as it contained your email address. The files are on their way to you....

14. ahhh finally works perfectly. Thanks for your outstanding customer service.

15. wommusic
    Key Master

Guitarfreak9272 - thank you so much for the kind words! Very happy to hear you can now focus entirely on the music! :-)

16. NAS

So I was reading the reviews from Kurts twitter post, and one said that "Back Up" was recorded during the session!!!! Im begging that this tune gets released!!!! Some how, some way... please.... this killed at the Vanguard in September and I would love to hear a studio cut!!

17. i finally ordered my copy of Reflections last friday - and it arrived today! wow. 3 business days w/ no 'expedited delivery' request or anything. maybe the best web order service i've ever experienced. thank you.

i'm about halfway through track 4 right now. i like the sound of the recording. revis's bass sounds beautiful! i love how he quotes the melody for the opening of his solo on the first cut. i literally uttered, "Ahhh..." and i really liked Kurt's extended solo intro of "ECLA" using those figures he used to close it out on the previous recording. beautiful.

anyway, thank you so much Kurt and Anders for the great music and quick mailing. it will be enjoyed for a lifetime!

18. wommusic
    Key Master

Thanks VERY much for the super-kind words thedwork! We almost send all purchases latest day after the purchase, and then from there it's the mail service that determines the speed of delivery. But we are really happy that you got it so soon, and that you are enjoying the music! Thanks so much for your support!

You must log in to post.