Regarding some functions on the message board

(6 posts)
  1. Sandemose

Hi keymasters! Some questions, requests etc.

1. Is it possible to extend the time in which one have to edit posts? It feels like its up to one hour or so now? Will those kind of functions slow down the site or something?

2. Is it possible to add a "qoute" function when posting? That helps alot when you want to adress certain stuff someone in the beggining of the thread wrote.

EDIT (<--aha?) 3. It would be cool if we could send PM to eachother here on the board as well. I dont always feel to confy (and I guess you erase posts containing personal emailadresses?) about showing my email in public.
    best wishes,

Sandemose

EDIT: And there we have another edit :)

Thanks, Nuno! You´re doing a great job, and there really is no hurry. It would just make the forum even better. Aslo: I think the "tag" functions is really great as well.

Best, Sandemose

2. Nuno
    Key Master

Hello Sandemose; see if can edit your posts now and report back to me please. will also try to develop the Quote system but i will need some time to do that.

Thank´s for the input.

Best

3. Neither

Hey,
    Sandemose,
    when you write tags, write them separated by a "," without space. If you don't, it appears like if it was only one tag. Here you should have wrote :
    edit,time,quote,functions
    As we can't change the tags after we enter them, it would help as it is made in order to make searches on this forum using keywords. Some of your agglomerated tags are cut because, I think, there is a limitation for the character's number. And it causes some problems on this page http://www.kurtrosenwinkel.com/forum : the tags are in alphabetical order, except of yours.
    you wrote :
    members playing homemade beutiful lov
    quartal fourth harmony improvisation stack lines standa
    And it appears on a single line.

best regards

Admin
  4. Nuno
    Key Master

Thanks Neither for the warning. i corrected Sandemose's tags. and everything is fine now :)

Best

5. Sandemose

Yo, thanks alot neither! I had no clue. Nuno, perhaps insert that instruction beside where you fill in your tags? Thanks again for letting me know,

Best, Sandemose

6. Colonel Trane

PM's would be great.

You must log in to post.