Selling my Moffa Maryan on Ebay

(6 posts)

No tags yet.

1. Nanjo

Hi! I'm really happy that finally the new Kurt's website is here!
    Since the days of the old forum I met Kurt in Rome for a clinic and in Siena having private lessons with him....Wow, it was a wonderful experience!
    I don't know if it's a thing that might bother Kurt or AC Tidemann...so in case let me know...
    anyway, I'm selling my Moffa Maryan archtop on Ebay Italy....it's a great guitar....but I really need money...
    In Rome kurt tried just my Moffa, and after that he ordered a Maryan (just like mine) from Nico Moffa....it's really a great instrument!
    If this post is not right, please let me know and I apologize in advance...I'm first of all a Kurt fan....
    Thank you.
    Bye
    Antonio

Magical rainbow ponies
  2. riverstooge

Antonio, maybe you can pass along some of Kurt's insight and/or information that he passed to you. Thanks, good luck with the Moffa.

3. Sandemose

Nanjo: I remember you from the old forum, glad to see you again :) I also remember you posting about Moffa guitars (even before the luthier himself had a decent website going). I think it was when Kurts gear got stolen (?) or disappeared. I think the Moffa guitar is the best guitar Ive ever heard Kurt play on. If I had the money, I would go to Italy to buy just your guitar. Can you post a link to your eBay so one can look at it (if its okey with ACT or Kurt.) I dont think this forum will turn into a "buy/sell" webpage.

Best, Sandemose

4. andyjazz

I would sell a kidney before I let that go!

5. lucapusch

is the guitar still available?

6. JorgeRubiales

Wow, beating a dead horse here...

You must log in to post.