Smalls 1999 bootleg

(15 posts)
  1. My computer crashed and the only Kurt bootleg i can't recover is this one (milestones, when sunny gets blue, like sonny, etc....)
    Please for the love of god does anyone have a working link to download this one????all the old ones are broken.
    Thanks lot.

Secret
  2. Matt

3. Yes that one is but i was looking for the first set. The one with Relaxing at the Camarillo, Sunny gets blue, and Like Sonny. Do you have that one? Thanks a lot.

4. Matt

I don't.

5. Chicohen, I have it in a pretty compressed aac-fomat. I can upload it, if you are interested.

Secret
  6. Matt

Please do, tiruk!

7. http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MA5SG5B3 - there it is.
    It truly is a great set, so I hope this works.

8. Sandemose

tiruk: thanks alot for uploading! You´re the man! What I like with Kurts takes on standards is the rather slow tempo. Instead of playing crazy fast heads (Charlie Parker tunes tend to be played fast?) he setles for quite slow tempos. Its very revarding to hear Kurt like this.

Best, Sandemose

9. Thanks you're awesome man

10. it is saying the file is temporarily unavailable now.

11. I just tried it, and it worked fine. So maybe you could try again?
    I have to go to bed now, but I'll check in tomorrow, and if it's not working, I'll upload it again.

12. InWalked

Thanks to everyone doing this. What a great performance. Volume 2?

13. I have one called vol. 2, but I don't know if it's from the same evening. But it's also trio from Smalls, and from november 1999. As far as I know anyway. That's what they were called when I got them.
    Vol. 2 is also a great set. Get it here - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=MF1LPE0T

14. InWalked

Tiruk thanks for the link. A great set and great recording. Thanks all.

15. fakejake

Hey guys!
    Since megaupload is permanently down now: anyone has anther link to that bootleg?

You must log in to post.