Admin

Time Machine this friday

(6 posts)

Tags:

1. Sandemose

Man, I wish I had a time machine right now to make the week go faster. Im seeing Kurt with Time Machine this friday in Uppsala (Sweden). You who have heard the band, what can one expect? To bad Im going by myself, but at a jazz concert I guess you never is alone?

Best, Sandemose

2. jazznan

Awesome. Right up a detailed review please

3. Lasse S

I have a recording of this band from Village Vanguard! Killin' band .. new and old tunes from Kurt, also some standards + originals from Andrew D'angelo, Jim Black etc.. Their three shows here in Denmrak are cancelled due to water damage in Copenhagen Jazzhouse.. damn! You should really look forward, and Kurt's playing the piano in some songs.

4. mikelorenz

is the village vanguard recording something that could be shared? i'd love to hear this band! andrew d'angelo is one of my absolute favorites.

5. Lasse S

I'd have to ask Anders and Kurt for permission, before i share the whole concert. But here's a little teaser (hope it's ok A and K) - a new Kurt-composition called Kyra Wolf .. breathtakingly beautiful song!

Here's the link:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/3542425/06%20-%20Kyra%20Wolf.mp3

6. mikelorenz

Absolutely get their permission...that's why I kind of left my request open ended. Thanks so much for the teaser!

You must log in to post.