Strict Standards: Non-static method BP_Options::get() should not be called statically in /home/actidemann/kurtrosenwinkel.com/forum/bb-includes/backpress/functions.bp-options.php on line 9

Strict Standards: Non-static method BP_Options::get() should not be called statically in /home/actidemann/kurtrosenwinkel.com/forum/bb-includes/class.bp-options.php on line 26

Strict Standards: Non-static method BP_Options::get() should not be called statically in /home/actidemann/kurtrosenwinkel.com/forum/bb-includes/backpress/functions.bp-options.php on line 9

Strict Standards: Non-static method BP_Options::prefix() should not be called statically in /home/actidemann/kurtrosenwinkel.com/forum/bb-includes/class.bp-options.php on line 49

<br/> <b>Strict Standards</b>: Non-static method BP_Options::get() should not be called statically in <b>/home/actidemann/kurtrosenwinkel.com/forum/bb-includes/backpress/functions.bp-options.php</b> on line <b>9</b><br/> Videos with members playing « The Kurt Rosenwinkel Forum
Email
  1. Sandemose

http://open.spotify.com/track/3h4nTr00IJ401tMqo0pCOZ

Me playing a solo on a song called "Karlsson". Distortion and pentatonics and stuff. I guess its a post-rock-hardcore-pop-song of some sort. I loved it first time I heard and more or less forced myself into a recording sessions. I took me 20-30 takes or so and I was quite nervous for some reason.

Hope you like it,

Best, Sandemose

Secret
  2. InWalked

In 2010 I hosted a masterclass with Charlie Hunter and had the opportunity to play for him. My friends will tell me I suck but it means more to hear it from somebody who can actually play. Charlie was super insightful and positive and has made a big improvement in my playing in the 4 years since.

[+] Embed the video | Video DownloadGet the Video Player

3. prl_b1992

Hi guys, my first post here in the forum from portugal! Here's a video playing a standard with some friends, hope you like it! It's great to be here.

4. anfjell

Playing A fusion version of Dorams'Bluw BossaAndreas Fjellström

5. NJanoff

" I've Never Been in Love Before "

Nat Janoff- Guitar
    Francois Moutin- Bass
    Chris Carroll- Drums

6. NJanoff

" Footprints "

Nat Janoff- Guitar
    Francois Moutin- Bass
    Chris Carroll- Drums

7. anfjell

Andreas Fjellström plays giant steps, by John Coltrane. This is a somewhat funky

8. anfjell

An improvised blues from this morning. 28th of august 2015. I played around with Imovie..
    I call it: BLUESED AWAY, because thats how I felt :)

Contact us
  9. arewolfe

After three years of playing my acoustic guitar with really annoying action I finally had it set up professionally. I got home and decided to try out the video quality on my phone. I had a minor brain cramp when I got to the bridge... and there is lots of squeaking (new strings + underdeveloped technique).

10. thedwork

Pretty straight. Not jazz. Not influenced by Kurt. And very short. But inspired by Rebecca Martin's version with Kurt playing on it, so I figured maybe posting here was appropriate. Beautiful tune...

11. rjzol6c6e

Kurt's music is just incredible. I was burned out on guitar and needed something new. I found it in Kurt's two albums "Star of Jupiter"and "The Remedy".I started learning this and couldn't stop. Thanks for the inspiration.

12. arielwidjaja

Here's a chrod melody arrangement of Coltrane's 26-2

13. callum

A wee video of me playing my song The Heist

14. Enjoying everyone's vids!!

Here's 3 videos of my trio playing in this link , the first is stills from album clips

http://paulrichardsguitar.com/paul-richards-trio/

Full album here!

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/thepaulrichardstrio2

15. Leonex

Hey there. I tried to compose dodecaphonic music, kind of serial. The end is not dodecaphonic, I use the same pattern of notes (with chromaticisms) creating tonal harmonies. It's my first attemp, so I would understand if someone sais that this is not ok.
    By the way the piece is on piano, I don't know if I can't post piano music here hahaha

You must log in to post.