Email

Where do you download music?

(11 posts)

Tags:

1. filters

Hi !

I wonder where I could download (legally) the new Mike Moreno record for crisscross entitled "first in mind" ?
    With the artwork might be cool... since crisscross records always come with a good interview.
    Generally speaking where do you usually download your music?

Thanks !

2. JorgeRubiales

People rarely download anymore, it's all about streaming right now.

But the safest bet would be itunes or a similar store...

3. smoke

It isn't on Itunes yet and Amazon has it listed as being released on 5/24. I don't use eMusic, but I assume it is the same. Criss Cross says 5/17 but it is apparently not yet available.

Secret
  4. jbroad

i just hung with mike and my friend ede wright today. we all went to the "guitar heroes" exhibit at the Met in NYC. if any of you are in the area i would highly suggest checking it out if you want to see some of the most beautiful guitars ever made. the d'aquisto's and the monteleone's were gorgeous!

5. filters

Yeah I went to that exhibit... how Mike is doing? he might be happy for his kickstarter thing success.
    have you listened to his new album? (criss cross)

Edit page
  6. jbroad

i haven't heard his new cd yet. we were all picking our jaws up off the floor after checking out those d'aquisto and monteleone guitars. too bad they won't let you play them! haha

7. jbear

Try AbstractLogix.com. They might have it.

8. Sandemose

Second Abstract Logix. I have downloaded from CDBaby quite a few records as well (Gilad Hekselman, Mike Moreno, Ben Monder among others). Work really good.

Best, Sandemose

9. geetarted

Abstract Logix is great. I could add the the Mike Landau live recordings are tone heaven. Enemies of Energy Kurt fans might dig the new Chris Taylor recording. Nice writing. Hears a taste.
    http://soundcloud.com/abstractlogix/christaylor-nocturnal-sampler

Secret
  10. jbroad

definitely pick up chris taylor's new cd. the writing, playing and production are top notch!

11. vcenteh

If you love club culture musics, you can download music from this site http://flyzik.com. It is a music downloading site that share same passion for club culture and electrnic music enthusiasts.

You can enjoy more your music downloading in this site because you can avail their 20% discount by simply downloading their audio files. Just use their discount code GETTHEPULSE and you can get them all discounted.

You must log in to post.